IRONAID Grant Application
IRONAIDTM COVID-19 Support Fund grants are available to charitable organizations with COVID-19 response programs serving IRONMAN®, IRONMAN® 70.3, and Rock 'n' Roll Running Series® host cities. Please note, programs that do not directly serve an IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, or Rock 'n' Roll Running Series community will not be considered for grant funding. Character limits include spaces.
Potential projects that will be considered for grant funds include:
- Providing personal, protective equipment (PPE) and medical supplies such as ventilators, CT/x-ray machines, etc.
- Supporting programs in the areas of housing/homelessness, healthcare, nutritional/food support, mental health, domestic violence, care for seniors, etc.
- Finding ways to support quarantined individuals
- Funding organizations that are working in areas with poor access to regular medical services
- Supporting groups focused on WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene)
- Supporting research into SARS-CoV-2 and COVID-19
The deadline for the next round of 2021 IRONAID COVID-19 Support Fund grants is July 9, 2021 at 11:59PM ET. Organizations may apply multiple times, but each application must be for a different program. Organizations that applied in 2020 will need to submit a new application.
What IRONMAN and/or Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series event(s) communities will this program support?
ACCEPTANCE OF GRANT
The grant to your organization from the IRONMAN Foundation and Rock This Town is solely for the purpose(s) described above. Donation of the grant is made conditional to your acceptance of the terms described herein.
TERMS OF THE GRANT
The funds shall be donated only to the above-named organization or agency and no assignment, transfer or encumbrance in favor of any party shall be recognized.
Grants must be issued to an organization and may not be made out to an individual.
To use the funds solely for the stated purpose(s).
To repay any portion of the grant that is not used for the stated purpose(s).
To maintain program and financial records adequate to verify expenditure and activity related to this grant.
To provide acknowledgment of this gift from the IRONMAN Foundation and Rock This Town.